Millions of individuals are looking for some type of alteration and plastic surgery tends to be the solution. Let’s take a look at the most popular cosmetic surgeries offered in today’s market.
Read on to find out the top 5 most popular cosmetic surgeries.
Liposuction: Change The Shape Of Your Body
Liposuction is very popular among those who are wanting to change the shape and look of their bodies. This procedure can be done in multiple areas of the body, allowing you to control your body’s tone and shape. Most individuals can return to work within one to two weeks of having liposuction. If you have loose skin, BodyTite can be added in with liposuction.
- Liposuction can be performed on legs, thighs, hips, tummy, and arms.
- Allows you to tone and shape your body more efficiently
- Decrease areas that are prone to fluid build-up and swelling
- Enhance the way you look and feel
Breast Augmentation: Enhance Breast Size
More than 350,000 breast augmentations are done each year in America. Many individuals seek this surgery to enhance the size of their breasts. This procedure is also known to help make the breasts more symmetrical or replace a breast that has been removed. Having evenly sized breasts are important to women, and this surgery can enhance confidence. Women who have small breasts also seek this surgery for enlargement.
Breast Augmentation Benefits:
- Improve the size of the breast
- Retrieving symmetry among both breast
- Replace a breast that has been removed
- Enhance confidence and allow for better fitting clothing
View this post on Instagram
Natural 👏🏼 results 👏🏼 every 👏🏼 time 👏🏼 When you get breast augmentation (whether it’s an implant or fat grafting in my practice) you want to reset your breast to the smallest size you can be happy with. Why? Think of times when you may not feel comfortable with huge implants… gym, school meeting, low cut sundress, poolside with the fam ✔ You can always tune the size of your breasts up with the type of bra you wear. Right?! You can’t go smaller. So choose your breast size based on how small you want to be. Not how big you want to be 🙏 Oh and if you like fake? The surgeon down the street would be happy to take care of you #ThankYouNext . . . Want more surgical results? Follow @themodelsurgeon 😷 . . . #NaturalByNazarian #NotForEveryone #SmallBreastQueen #SBQ #NazarianPlasticSurgery #BreastImplants #BreastAugmentation #FatTransfer #PlasticSurgery #PlasticSurgeon #BreastSurgery #cosmeticsurgery #beauty #surgery #Botox #beforeandafter #cirugiaplastica #aesthetics #fillers #aesthetic #skincare #cosmeticsurgeon #filler #doctor #cirurgiaplastica #transformation #aestheticsurgery #MommyMakeover
Rhinoplasty: Bringing Symmetry To Your Face
Rhinoplasty is one of the top plastic and reconstructive surgery options for those who have birth defects. A large portion of individuals who undergo rhinoplasty are unhappy with the way their nose looks.
However, the benefits of rhinoplasty go far beyond cosmetics, as it can help improve chronic sinusitis, deviated septum, snoring and much more. From reducing the size of your nose to fixing the shape of your nostrils, rhinoplasty provides a load of benefits for those who are seeking a cosmetic change in their nose.
- Enhance confidence
- Change the size of the nose
- Change the shape of the nose
- Help alleviate health issues, including snoring and chronic sinusitis
Breast Reduction: Decrease The Size Of Breast
One of the very few cosmetic surgeries that insurance will pay for is a breast reduction. This is usually needed to improve the health of an individual. When the breasts are too large, it can cause a number of other health issues, such as back pain and poor posture. Both the size and the weight of the breast will be decreased during a breast reduction. This will greatly improve posture and back pain.
Breast Reduction Benefits:
- Decrease back pain
- Help clothing fit better
- Fix poor posture
- Improve confidence
Check out our blog where you can find articles about other procedures such as third nipple removal.
Abdominoplasty: Remove Excess Skin From The Abdominal Area
Losing a large amount of weight can leave behind a lot of excess skin. An Abdominoplasty can be performed to remove and tighten the remaining skin. The idea candidate for this procedure is one that does not have a large amount of fat in the tummy areas, but suffer from large amounts of excess abdominal skin. This will allow an individual to tone the area and shape their body in a way that is not possible with additional skin. You may also consider a mini tummy tuck if your issues lie under your belly button.
- Take away excess skin
- Allow you to tone and shape your body more efficiently
- Firm up saggy skin
- Encourage to continue weight loss and achieve the body of your dreams.
Stats Don’t Lie
A report revealed enhancement trends, which included spikes in non-invasive fat reduction procedures, breast augmentation, as well as liposuction. Check out these stats when comparing 2017 and 2018.
- Non-invasive fat reduction increased 6% to nearly 377,000 procedures
- Breast augmentation was up 4% to 313,735
- Liposuction increased by 5% to 258,558
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, more than 1.8 million cosmetic surgeries were performed in 2018. Here are just of the stats the backs up the popularity of cosmetic surgeries.
- Breast augmentation (313,735 procedures, up 4 percent from 2017)
- Liposuction (258,558 procedures, up 5 percent from 2017)
- Nose reshaping (213,780 procedures, down 2 percent from 2017)
- Eyelid surgery (206,529 procedures, down 1 percent from 2017)
- Tummy tuck (130,081 procedures, about the same as 2017)
Are you Interested in Some Non-Invasive cosmetic procedures?
It appears that among the 15.9 million minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in 2018, the top 5 were as follows:
- Botulinum Toxin Type A (7.44 million procedures, up 3 percent from 2017)
- Soft Tissue Fillers (2.68 million procedures, up 2 percent from 2017)
- Chemical Peel (1.38 million procedures, up 1 percent since 2017)
- Laser hair removal (1.1 million procedures, down 1 percent from 2017)
- Microdermabrasion (709,413 procedures, down 4% from 2017)
What Plastic Surgery Would You Consider?
Plastic and reconstructive surgery can take care of defects as well as improve self-esteem. Advancements in plastic surgery have made individuals seek more benefits while enduring fewer side effects.
The plastic and reconstructive surgery industry will continue to grow, as it is the number one source for improving the way a person feels about themselves. Comment below and let us know what type of plastic surgery you have considered. Have you gone as far as seeking out a consultation? How did it go? What procedure should we add to our most popular cosmetic surgeries? We are interested in hearing from you!
Check out our blog where we compare Restylane vs Juvederm. Fillers are the perfect alternative to cosmetic surgery.