RealSelf Q&A with Sheila S. Nazarian, MD
Dr. Nazarian’s Q&A
Watch Dr. Nazarian’s Videos
- Cedars Sinai Plastic Surgery Day and Bernand G. Sarnat Lectureship: Current Research at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Nazarian-Mobin, S.S. September 12, 2009. Los Angeles, CA.
- American Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association: Bone Morphogenic Protein and Demineralized Bone Matrix for the Repair of Alveolar Clefts – The CHLA Experience.Hammoudeh, J., Nazarian-Mobin, S.S., Yen, S., Urata, M.M. Fort Worth, Texas. March 19, 2010.
- American Association of Plastic Surgery – AAPS. A Comparison of Presurgical Nasoalveolar Molding Therapy in the Treatment of Unilateral Versus Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate. Nazarian Mobin, S.S., Karatsonyi, A., Vidar, N., Gamer, S., Groper, J., Urata, M.M. San Antonio, Texas. March 22, 2010.
- International Meeting for Autism Research – IMFAR: Embryologically-Derived Measures of Dysmorphology Among AGRE Multiplex Autism Probands. C. Deutsch, R. E. Butler, S. S. Nazarian-Mobin, B. S. Chambers, A. R. Shell, J. R. Cuomo, R. W. Francis, J. M. Stoler, M. M. Urata and C. Lajonchere. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. May 21, 2010.
- International Meeting for Autism Research – IMFAR: Cranial Width (not Macrocephaly) Is Markedly Increased in Multiplex Autism and Predicts the Extent of Craniofacial Dysmorphology. R. E. Butler, C. Lajonchere, S. S. Nazarian-Mobin, B. S. Chambers, R. W. Francis, A. R. Shell, J. R. Cuomo, M. M. Urata and C. Deutsch. May 20-22, 2010, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Francis CS, Nazarian Mobin SS, Karatsonyi A, Kim D, Hammoudeh JA, Urata MM. (2010, January). Mandibular distraction is cost effective compared to tracheostomy in Pierre Robin Sequence. Oral Presentation presented at: American Society of Plastic Surgeons Senior Residents Conference; Anaheim, CA.
- International Society for the Study of Vascular