menu
logo

miraDry® Beverly Hills

WE TAKE PRIDE IN PRICE TRANSPARENCY

miraDry

The miraDry System happens to be the only FDA-approved treatment that has proven to decrease underarm sweat by attacking the root cause. There is little to no downtime, meaning you can get back to doing all the things that are important to you!

Dr. Sheila Nazarian, a top-board certified plastic surgeon at Nazarian Plastic Surgery, offers miraDry treatments in her Beverly Hills Office. Experience has allowed for amazing results and satisfied patients across the board. This procedure is not only for those who sweat excessively but also for individuals who are tired of yellow sweat stains on their clothing or want to eliminate using deodorant altogether and going clean. For those who suffer from excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis, MiraDry has the potential to change lives! 

read more +

Pairs Well With

  • Alastin Skincare - Skin Nectar

    This proprietary formulation is designed to support the skin, before, during and after cosmetic procedures. This product works with the skin's natural regeneration process and assists in improving the skin's appearance. It can be applied immediately post-procedure for faster recovery and healthier looking skin.

    click to purchase
  • EltaMD - Laser Enzyme Gel

    EltaMD Laser Enzyme Gel is an enzyme-enhanced moisturizer that promotes skin healing, moisturization, recovery and comfort when used after non-ablative and mildly ablative procedures. Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) hydrates the skin while producing a cool, soothing sensation. A clear gel base allows observation of the skin. Laser Enzyme Gel may be applied immediately after treatment and continued through post-procedure recovery

    click to purchase
  • Cyspera (Formerly Cysteamine Cream)

    Meet Cyspera, your new secret skincare solution! Cyspera is the novel intensive pigment corrector for hyperpigmentation concerns that contains cysteamine. This potent product has been proven to reduce melanin pigment by 77% in hyperpigmented areas, and 90% of users noticed moderate to significant improvements in their skin. This product is free of hydroquinone and retinoic acid, which makes it safe for all skin types.

    click to purchase
  • Nazarian Illuminate Pads

    Get your glow going again with Illuminate by Nazarian Skincare. This prescription-strength combination of botanical ingredients and HQ is mixed specifically for your skin tone by our in-office esthetician, enhancing the potency of these pads with protective antioxidants to brighten and even out any complexion. Since Illuminate is custom-made for each individual’s skin types, it requires a prescription and evaluation by our team. This is an easy process, so please contact us to schedule: 310-659-0500. Once you have been evaluated, you can re-order with the password provided.

    click to purchase
  • Nazarian Skincare - Pigment Correct

    Complexion-correcting botanicals combine with all-natural brighteners to form Pigment Correct, the latest from Nazarian Skincare. With a completely hydroquinone-free formula, this correcting cream harnesses the healing powers of Arbutin to brighten skin discoloration while filling in any fine lines & wrinkles.This product is cruelty-free, paraben-free and gluten-free

    click to purchase
  • ZO Skin-Brightalive

    Non-retinol and non-hydroquinone skin brightener formulated to even skin tone, reduce dark spots and restore hydration,while calming and soothing irritated skin. • Helps brighten and even skin tone • Soothes and calms irritated skin • Works on hyperpigmentation,melasma,sun damage.Safe for all skin types.

    click to purchase
  • SkinMedica - Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum

    Lytera® 2.0 is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration. APPROPRIATE FOR: All skin types RESULTS: Improves stubborn discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond Optimizes results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation STUDY PARTICIPANT QUESTIONNAIRES REVEALED THAT: 95% reported it lightened the darker blotches of their skin. 100% reported it made their skin tone look more even. 100% reported it worked well with other products in their daily regimen. 95% reported it diminished the appearance of dark spots. *Subject satisfaction results above are from a clinical study at week 13. Data on file at SkinMedica®.

    click to purchase

What is miraDry?

MiraDry uses microwave energy to permanently reduce underarm sweat and odor glands by 82% in two treatments. It is a permanent solution for those who struggle with abnormal amounts of underarm sweat or just want to have one less thing to worry about in their day to day. Once these glands are eliminated, the production of sweat will no longer be possible from those glands. Meaning, you will no longer have to worry about embarrassing sweat stains or odor ever again. Benefits of miraDry
  • Permanent results
  • Reduces underarm sweat, odor, and hair
  • Non-surgical so there are no incisions
  • FDA-Approved
  • A quick, in-office treatment
  • Little to no downtime
  • Toxin-free
  • Drastic reduction in underarm sweat
  • Do not sweat more from other areas

read more+

What to Expect on the Day of Your MiraDry Procedure?

We need full access to your underarm area, so we will ask you to remove your shirt and women will need to remove their bra. A drape will be given to cover you up. In a reclined position with your arms over your head, numbing medication will be administered.   You may feel a stinging sensation with the first injection of numbing medication. After that, you should not have any discomfort throughout your procedure. Once you are numbed, tattoo treatment guides will be placed. These guides are similar to a temporary tattoo and will wash off after your procedure.   The miraDry applicator will be applied over the treatment guide. The applicator looks like a suction cup and delivers microwave energy to eliminate underarm sweat and odor glands. These glands contain water, and miraDry will only directly attack water. This means no nerves or lymph nodes will be harmed during your procedure.   The treatment takes about an hour, and you will be able to resume a normal routine. After one treatment, sweat and odor glands are about 80% eliminated. This is typically enough to never have to worry about wearing deodorant again. However, a second treatment can be given in two months if needed

read more+

Is miraDry Safe?

We have over 2 million sweat glands in our bodies, and only 2% of those glands are located in our underarms. Our bodies can efficiently cool us down with the remaining 98% of sweat glands. MiraDry only attacks water, and the only water in the underarm area is within the sweat and odor glands. Therefore, no lymph nodes or nerves will be harmed.

read more+

Ideal Candidate

MiraDry is a very diverse procedure. You do not necessarily have to have issues with excessive sweating to reap the benefits that this procedure offers.   Ideal candidates include, but are not limited to:
  • Those who are self-conscious about underarm sweat.
  • Individuals who avoid social activities because of sweat or odor.
  • People who are looking to be natural and eliminate the use of deodorant.
  • Patients who have tried other methods for their underarm sweat but did not see successful results.
  • Individuals who have an odor that is not well controlled with deodorant.
  • Those who often have yellow sweat stains on their clothing.
  • Individuals looking for a decrease in their armpit hair but have blond, red, or grey hair.

read more+

Frequently
Asked Questions

Does MiraDry Hurt?

The underarm area is sensitive, and the first shot of anesthetic may sting and hurt a bit. However, most patients do not have any other discomfort throughout the procedure. After your procedure, you may experience soreness and swelling. Ice will help this discomfort and is highly recommended for the first day after your treatment. 

What is Recovery Time Like?

MiraDry is a non-invasive procedure, which means you will be able to go back to your routine right after treatment. There are no restrictions.

What Results Can I Expect?

The best thing about miraDry is the results are immediate. About 20% of my patients get desired results with one treatment. A second treatment can be given in two months. On average, 82% of underarm sweat and 89% of odor is decreased in just one treatment. Results may vary from patient to patient. There is a 72% reduction in hair as well, regardless of hair color

Do I not Need All My Sweat Glands?

With over 2 million sweat glands throughout the body, the elimination of your underarm glands only accounts for 2%. Therefore, you have the remaining 98% of your sweat glands to keep your body cool.

Partener 1 Partener 2 Partener 3 Partener 4 Partener 5 Partener 6

Glamorous state of mind today đź’­ #TheModelSurgeon

Posted by Nazarian Plastic Surgery on Thursday, May 2, 2019
Close