Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA
Facial reconstruction can be necessary due to many different factors. In most cases, a patient has suffered an injury to the face that has caused minor to severe fracturing. When facial fractures change the aesthetics of the face, a patient can be left with feelings of depression, loss, or diminished self-confidence. Dr. Nazarian understands that when a patient suffers traumatic facial fractures it is important to repair the injury so that the patient can heal both physically and emotionally.
When To Consider Facial Reconstruction Surgery
Dr. Sheila Nazarian understands that when a patient suffers traumatic facial fractures it is important to repair the injury so that the patient can heal both physically and emotionally.
Facial Fractures can be complicated to evaluate as well as treat. Jaw and orbital fracturing can be especially complex to repair. After an accident, maxillofacial surgery can repair bone and soft tissue in the areas of the face that define a persons unique features and most recognizable traits. Reconstructive maxillofacial surgery can be performed quickly after an accident, many times within days of the initial trauma. This can result in the most desirable results as well as provide the patient with peace of mind and confidence they need during the healing process.
Some Examples of Specific Facial Fractures:
- Zygoma (Cheek Bones): The facial bones are repositioned and fixed to surrounding stable bone structures using small plates and screws.
- Maxilla and Mandible (Upper and Lower Jaw): These fractures can affect the proper alignment of the jaws and teeth. Surgical re-alignment using metal braces (Arch Bars), plates, and screws can be performed.
- Forehead, Sinus, Frontal Bones: Forehead trauma can result in sinus posterior and anterior damage. Plates, screws, and bone grafts can correct deformities and support sinus walls to promote healing and easier breathing. Other surgeries are sometimes required to aid the sinuses in proper drainage.
- Nose and Nasal Bones: Can result in blocked nasal passages, crooked appearance, and nasal septum deviation. These require re-alignment, septum straightening, and reduction techniques.For more information on Reconstructive Surgery or to find out if it’s the right procedure for you, call Nazarian Plastic Surgery at (310) 773-3039 or Request a Consultation ». Our Beverly Hills location is conveniently located near major roads and freeways, so it’s easy to find our office.
Why Choose Nazarian Plastic Surgery?
- Board certified plastic surgeons who listen
- Dedicated to achieving natural-looking results
- We provide high level of safety and plastic surgery care
- We help achieve your aesthetic goals
- Experienced and caring staff
- Modern and comfortable on site out-patient treatment suites
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dr.Sheila Nazarian is the best plastic surgeon overall. I have never met such a nice, professsional and humble doctor like her.I had breast augmentation 5 days ago and I’m feeling great.Wow what a great experience with Dr . Nazarian. She is wonderful and very caring thru the whole process. Thanks Dr. Sheila Nazarian for changing my appearance and helping me with every question I had. I totally recommend her to anyone who is looking for an excellent Dr. If I would of known about her before, I would of done this procedure years ago.This is my first time writing a review, but I had to share this experience because I know there are people looking for a good Dr they can trust. I am truly very happy with Dr . Nazarian. Again thank you very much for doing such a great job.
Dr. Nazarian is the a 5 star plastic surgeon! I had a growing scalp mass above my left ear, kinda like a cyst, she told me it was called lipoma. Anyway she removed the cyst in her office even when I was told by other doctors that it had to be done at a hospital which is more cost full and inconvenient for your wallet. She’s a great doctor and definitely recommend anyone to visit her office, her receptionist is on point and is very kind, helpful, and welcoming when visiting the office or calling about your appointment.
Besides being a great surgeon, Dr Nazarian carries a line for PREGNANT women called Spa Momma which is made-in-the-USA with no lead, phthalates, formaldehyde, propylene glycol, and no pregnancy-contraindicated aromatherapy oils!!!!!! I am obsessed with the body oil and the body scrub! I was having some major itching issues and I tried everything but nothing really helped. Then I tried the itchies body oil and it was the first relief I had had in months and I have no stretch marks!!!!!!!! Dr Nazarian is so up to date and science based and is willing to take time and help you out no matter what you issue is!!! I love her professionalism and recommend 110%!