Brightening facial wash is a rejuvenating cleanser for brighter, smoother skin. This best-selling cleanser with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids and brightening botanicals, removes the day’s impurities, leaving skin clean and hydrated.
- Brightens skin with radiant-boosting extracts of Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily
- Exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin
- Combines White Tea Extract and Vitamin E for antioxidant benefits
- Cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content
Who benefits – All skin types, especially mature or sun-damaged skin.
How To Use
Use twice daily, in the morning and evening. Wet face and neck with tepid water. Dispense a nickel-sized amount into palm of hand. Lather in hands. Using fingertips, gently massage onto face and neck using circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly with water. Pat skin dry. Contains acids which may make the skin more sensitive to the sun. We recommend the use of Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade®.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which skin types should use this cleanser? Brightening Facial Wash can be used by most skin types, including normal, mature, combination and oily/acne prone skin. However, it does contain Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid, which can be irritating to sensitive skin. It should not be used to remove eye make-up.
- Which ingredients are used to brighten the skin? Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid help to brighten the skin through surface exfoliation. It also contains Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Licorice and Lily Extract to naturally brighten the skin by inhibiting melanin production.
- What are the cleansing agents in Brightening Facial Wash? Cocamidopropyl Betaine, derived from Coconut, and Sucrose Laurate are the main cleansing agents, or surfactants in Brightening Facial Wash. They are both gentle and suitable for most skin types.
- Will this cleanser make me sensitive to sunlight? Yes. Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid exfoliate the top layer of skin, making it more sensitive to sunlight. It is important to protect skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays when using products that contain acids.
- Salicylic Acid. A natural, oil-soluble Beta-Hydroxy Acid that deeply cleans pores.
- Glycolic Acid. An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Sucrose Laurate. A natural surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
- Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily Extract. Naturally brightens skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Panthenol (Vitamin B5). Nourishes and restores moisture to the skin.
- White Tea Extract. Provides antioxidant benefits.