energizing facial cleanser for naturally vibrant skin
This new cleanser with Papaya Fruit Extract leaves skin smooth by lifting away impurities. The Papaya Fruit Extract contains Papain, an enzyme that gently exfoliates for naturally vibrant skin.
- Gently polishes away dead surface cells
- Nourishes skin with Papaya Extract, rich in vitamins and minerals
- Cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural moisture content
Who benefits – All skin types.
How To Use
Dispense a nickel-sized amount into palm of hand. Rub hands together and massage onto face using circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use twice daily.
- Papain. An enzyme from Papaya Extract provides mild exfoliation for naturally vibrant skin.
- Salicylic Acid. Exfoliates the skin for a smoother complexion.
- Bixa Orellana Seed Extract. High in antioxidants with soothing properties.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which enzyme is in Papaya Enzyme Cleanser? Papaya Enzyme Cleanser contains Papain, a very stable enzyme extracted from the Papaya Fruit. Papain works on the surface of the skin, dissolving and removing dead skin cells.
- Are there other ingredients in the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser that help to exfoliate the skin? Yes, Salicylic Acid, a beta-hydroxy acid, also helps to exfoliate the skin. Salicylic Acid is keratolytic meaning it helps break down dead keratin protein on the surface of the skin.
- Why is it important to use a cleanser with exfoliants? Our skin has a reduced ability to naturally shed dead skin cells as we age. Exfoliants remove dead, dehydrated cells from the skin.